Games & Activities | Arts & Crafts
Let him rule the roost with his very own kings crown
- A4 white cardboard non glossy finish (not too thick as the page needs to be fed through a printer)
- Paper glue or stapler
- Coloured pencils or water colours
- Download the kings crown template by clicking here or on the image icon above
- Print the template of the crown, by placing the cardboard/paper into the printer tray, then printing the document making sure to set the printer properties so that the template fits to the paper source, which in this case will be A4.
- Encourage your child’s creativity and by getting him to colour in the crown with either colouring-in pencils or if you would like more of a challenge, try and get him to use water colours or even poster paints.
- Once the crown has been coloured in and the paint is dry, grab a pair of scissors and cut along the cutting line as indicated in the diagram (moms you might want to get involved here as there could be some tricky corners to cut around)
- Glue or staple bands ‘2’ and ‘3’ to either side of the main crown, matching up the pattern as you go.
- Adjust the sides to comfortably fit your child’s head, then connect the two bands to complete the crown